It’s been almost a year since the first lockdown and arguably, we are all getting used to staying at home, remote working and the restrictions being placed on all aspects of our lives.
But that doesn’t make it easier, if anything, we are weary as the pandemic and its wider impact on our lives continues. It can be overwhelming to keep on top of the key things that we need to be doing as business owners.
Below is a handy and practical checklist of 5 Key things that SMEs should do in January.
Covering 5-key areas, this short checklist provides practical pointers for SMEs to focus on. The key areas are:
- Customers: Write to, or pick up the phone to, your key customers.
- Cashflow: Update your cashflow forecast.
- People: Look after your people.
- Tax Returns: File your self-assessment tax return and pay any tax due by 31st January.
- Brexit: Make sure you are Brexit ready.
These continue to be challenging times. We want you to know that we are here, ready and able to help.
With our office closed to client meetings and some of our staff working remotely we are really sorry that we cannot meet you face to face right now, but we can speak to you on the phone or via videoconferencing and you can still email or write to us. Our contact details can be found here.